Friday, January 16, 2015

Dress of Our Dreams - Ivy by Rue de Seine

nude silk and ivory lace boho wedding dress

high neck, lace, high low hem 2015 wedding dress trends

buttons down the back of a boho lace wedding dress

the dress theory styling by camille wynn bridal fashion stylist

fashion forward wedding dress

ivy rue de seine wedding dress unique train

ivy gown from the rue de seine bridal 2015 collection young love

the dress theory bridal is one of america's best bridal shops and favorite

the dress theory is full of unique boho wedding dresses

rue de seine young love collection by new indie designer Michelle Corty
 Photos by Will Vastine for The Dress Theory, Dress Ivy by Rue de Seine, Model Rhian Bosci of AMAX, Hair & Makeup by Amanda Gros (check out her workshop here), Styling by Camille Wynn

Ivy by Rue de Seine is truly the dress of our dreams! There is nothing better than when our brides love a gown as much as we do and the Ivy gown is stealing everyone's hearts. When I opened the first boutique in Seattle two and a half years ago, I set out to create a home for gowns this breathtaking. After working in this business and attending all the incredible bridal markets in NYC, I've never encountered a gown so special. The exquisite french lace, nude silk slip, high neck, or the scalloped high low hem... I literally cannot choose my favorite detail about this gown. Brides always ask me if I ever have wedding dress regret after opening my own shop and this dress is the closest I've ever felt to the pains of dress regret. Luckily I've been able to help brides who have fallen in love and said yes to Ivy, which is the next best thing to getting to wear it myself. Or maybe it's even better to see Dress Theory brides light up when they fall head over heels for Ivy? And now that I think about that, I am certain for me it is.  

Ivy is perfect for a stylish bride with a romantic bohemian heart! Through the streets of Paris or an English garden, this gown encompasses every bit of the dress of our dreams no matter where our stylish bride chooses to don this timeless, classic, yet bold gown. 

To try this gown or any of the beautiful handpicked gowns from our collection, please schedule an appointment online with us here. If these photos make your heart flutter we cannot wait to meet you and have you in! We're going to be a good match we know already. And if Ivy is your gown or you're creating a similar feel on your wedding day, you can shop my styling picks with this dress at the end of this post. Because with a high low hem like this beauty, your shoes cannot just be an afterthought but a perfect finishing touch!

xoxo, 
Camille & The Dress Theory



9 comments:

  1. I just love each wedding design! Especially the dresses with cut outs like the dress on the left.
    fashion Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome wedding dress. she looks so awesome. love this collection
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome collection of bridesmaid dresses.. It is very nice.. Thanks for share with us..

    black bridesmaid dresses
    cheap black bridesmaid dresses
    black bridesmaids dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.

    http://www.bridalshopsaudiarabia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every body shape is unique and some products will work for some brides and not others. But these are awesome wedding dress.I just love each wedding design! Especially the dresses with cut outs.

    shapewear for brides

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.Bridal Shop Saudi Arabia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm gratified you have discussed this particular essential information beside me. Many thanks! prom dresses 2018

    ReplyDelete