Monday, November 24, 2014

Real Dress Theory Bride Nell in Sarah Seven


real sarah seven bride
{All Photos by Jamie Clayton Photography}

Our beautiful Nashville bride Nell tied the knot this summer in her "Violet Hour" wedding dress by Sarah Seven. Nell had been to our shop before she was engaged when one of her friends was dress shopping. After her own engagement, we were SO happy to see Nell back in the shop when she began her own wedding dress search! By the end of her appointment it was clear this romantic, classic gown was her gown! We were so excited to see one of our favorite Nashville photographers Jamie Clayton photographed her beautiful Colorado wedding, and we couldn't imagine Nell in a more perfect dress for her wedding. From the blush bridesmaid dresses and lush, organic flowers, we love everything about their wedding day! Our sweet bride is a florist, so of course she had a wedding that is out of our dreams! Congrats 

sarah seven bride

long blush pink wedding dresses

seattle bridal shop

wedding dresses seattle

sarah seven violet hour wedding dress


unique wedding dress for outdoor weddings

And for any other brides to be out there planning their wedding right now, we have a little bit of advice for y'all from Nell!

What was your favorite part about planning a wedding?
My husband and I had so much fun planning our wedding. I would have to say that my favorite part of the planning process was picking out the flowers! Being a florist myself, I had so much fun getting creative with different colors and textures. They were more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed! 

Any advice to future brides?
The biggest advice I have would be to prepare for your marriage just as much as you prepare for you wedding day. We knew that a lot would change after we got married and we wanted to have realistic expectations of the joys and challenges of marriage. It has definitely helped us so much in these first few months. We love being married!

What was your favorite part about shopping with us?
I loved shopping at the Dress Theory because it felt so laid back and stress free. Every single dress was so beautiful, it was so hard to decide!

What three words would you use to describe your gown?
Elegant, whimsical, unique!

How did you know your dress was the one?
I knew my dress was the one because it was like no other wedding dress I had seen before. It fit me perfectly, I felt like a princess, and let's be honest, I teared up a bit. I think that's how you know it's the one.

Happy Tuesday everyone! See ya soon!

xoxo,
The Dress Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment